The California Inclusion and Behavior Consultation (CIBC) Network offers on-site technical assistance (TA) to early care and education providers seeking to support the inclusion of children ages birth to five with special needs, disabilities, and/or challenging behaviors.
CIBC has initiated a pilot program to offer services to family child care programs in the following counties: Fresno, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Tulare.
If you are a family child care provider, you may submit a TA request online or by phone. If you work for an agency that provides support to family child care providers, please discuss the CIBC Network services with the family child care provider prior to requesting services.
Steps to Get Started
1. Family child care provider or support person submits the Technical Assistance Request Form.
2. CIBC staff contacts the program within two business days to discuss the TA request.
3. CIBC staff assigns a local consultant to the family child care program.
4. CIBC staff sends an e-mail to the family child care provider with assignment information, a consultation agreement form, and directions for the evaluation survey.
5. The assigned consultant contacts the family child care provider to arrange the first visit.
6. At the conclusion of the consultation services, the family child care provider completes a Family Child Care Satisfaction Survey.