CIBC Network staff review applications on an ongoing basis and may contact applicants for an interview upon receipt of the online application and submission of a resume. Following a successful interview and contact with references, staff may invite applicants to join the CIBC Network. CIBC staff provides orientation and required training on the policy and procedures of CIBC Network to new consultants in order to become eligible for contracted technical assistance assignments.
Applicants are especially encouraged to apply who live in rural areas and the following counties: Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, Glenn, Humboldt, Kern, Kings, Imperial, Inyo, Lassen, Los Angeles, Madera, Mariposa, Monterey, Modoc, Mono, Nevada, Orange, Placer, Plumas, Riverside, San Benito, San Bernardino, San Joaquin, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Sierra, Stanislaus, Trinity, Tulare, Ventura, and Yuba.
Steps to complete the CIBC Consultant Application:
1. Review consultant roles & responsibilities, qualifications, and commitment.
2. Click on the link below to set up a CIBC account. You will receive email notifications to complete the steps of the registration process. Please note your user name and password so that you have them available for future use.
3. Once you have a CIBC account, return to the CIBC homepage. Click on the “Consultant Application” tab.
4. Click on the application link to complete the application process.
What to expect once you submit your CIBC Consultant Application:
1. Upon submission of your consultant application and resume, CIBC staff will then review your application and contact you regarding next steps.
2. If you have not heard from CIBC within two weeks of submitting your application, please email us at email@example.com.